Be sure to bookmark this page to see all the latest Real Estate Sales Transactions occuring in Lafayette Bonus Links:All Properties Currently For Sale in Lafayette ParishLafayette Market
Simple Tips for Achieving a Bigger-Looking Kitchen
Probably because any “achievement” is something that’s honored and rewarded from kindergarten on, the word automatically triggers a positive reaction.
So for Lafayette readers who happened upon last week’s Realty Times article about how to “achieve a bigger kitchen” without busting the family budget, the piece would have been worth a look. And in fact, author Brad Miller actually did offer up some creative approaches. Here are some wallet-friendly ideas for Lafayette sellers looking to increase the value of their kitchen:
· Go for a slimmer fridge (the tall, thin 28-inchers hold a lot of food).
· Ditch double sinks (a single large one takes up less space; actually makes washing large pans easier; allows more counter space).
· Use a compact dishwasher (appropriate for condos—but we might question this one for the average Lafayette family).
· Remove some hardware (press-activated cabinet doors and drawers provide a less cluttered, expansive appearance).
· Light the cabinets (eliminating shadows makes a kitchen “feel roomier”) There are a wide range of possibilities (glass-doored cabinets can even be handsomely lit from the inside).
The Realty Times layout included photos illustrating the bigger-looking kitchen ideas in action—and they really did look convincing.
If you are planning to sell your own Lafayette home, identifying the least costly approaches for making needed improvements is a fine place to start. I can help there—as with all the other facets that go into a successful sale. I hope you’ll give me a call!
Ted M. Daigle
About Ted Daigle – Realtor Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. T....
Latest Blog Posts
Buyers and sellers are more well-informed than ever before due to easy access to online Lafayette real estate sites (like mine—and BTW, thanks for stopping by!). Given the advent of constantly
Throughout the country, spring and summer are when the most serious house hunting takes place. Springtime is, after all, the season when it just feels right to undertake major initiatives;
Probably because any “achievement” is something that’s honored and rewarded from kindergarten on, the word automatically triggers a positive reaction. So for Lafayette